- Mark Zuckerberg: You’ll need a Harvard t-shirt, a zip-up sweatshirt, jeans, flip flops, nametag, and giant ego. Write “CEO” on your nametag and voila! Estimated cost: $20
- Chick magnet: You’ll need 3 or 4 boxes of Peeps or rubber ducks, fabric glue, an old shirt, and an old pair of pants. Glue the fake birds to your clothes, allowing two to four hours for drying. Estimated cost: $12
- Cereal killer: Get empty cereal boxes, safety pins, fake blood (or ketchup), and a fake knife. Pin the cereal boxes to whatever you’re wearing. Cover your arms, clothes, and hands with the fake blood. Then wield your plastic blade! Estimated cost: $20
- Rubik’s cube: This is easy: wear a solid-color shirt and solid-color pants, cut arm holes in a large cardboard box, wear said box, then put colored construction paper on the box to represent the variously colored squares. A Rubik’s Cube has nine squares per side. Estimated cost: $10
- A bunch of grapes: Tape green or purple balloons all over yourself. Done. Estimated cost: $5
Fun fact: Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
Apparently it can lead to dry mouth, the inability to speak or think clearly, and excessive sweating. Random, unreliable websites list treatment options that include hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming, whatever that is.