College Selection, Parents – College on the Cheap
A group of parents of college students discuss their children’s college selection processes, and reflect on how finances played a role in the final decision.
The College Search
- Choosing Colleges Home
- Don't choose a college based on the sticker price
- Finding the Right College
- Finding the Right Fit in a College
- Keeping the College Doors Open
- Lessons Learned About the College Process for Six Children
- Lessons Learned on the First Year of College Costs
- Setting the Parameters in the College Search Process
- When should I start looking at schools?