College on the Cheap’s street team went out again and interviewed college students, this time asking them what FAFSA stands for. For those of you who don’t know, the FAFSA is the most important form in the financial aid application process. It determines your financial aid eligibility for federal student loans, and it is used by your college to determine what your aid package will be.
Check out this article on the FAFSA for more information about the form.
Check back in with us for more installments of College on the Cheap – there are more videos *and* articles to come. Be excited.
- FAFSA Home
- Demystifying the FAFSA
- FAFSA Season and the Financial Aid Reality Check
- Filling it out for the Self-Employed
- Financial Stability
- How to Determine Independent or Dependent Student Status
- Revising: A Primer for Parents
- The Calculations Behind the Application
- The FAFSA: That Wasn't So Bad After All
- The FAFSA: Your gateway to financial aid
- Tips on Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- To-Do Lists, Anxiety, and Preparing for College
- Why Submit the FAFSA?