Paying for College Guides
Confused about financial aid? A little bit of planning goes a long way. Get the inside scoop in our College Guides.
Financial Aid: On Topic
- With so many different college options, how do I choose the right type of school for me?
- What is the cost of attendance (COA)?
- Tips on selecting a co-signer
- Student loans: 7 smart tactics for choosing the right one
- Financial aid advice for adult students
- Maximizing free money
- Applying for financial aid and FAFSA help
College Money Guides
- Plan - Financial aid, demystified.
- Pay - Footing the college bills.
- Pay Back - What happens after college.
A group of college students share and discuss approaches, creative and traditional, they’ve taken to get themselves through the paying-for-college process. Check out the video, and maybe you’ll learn something that’ll help you through your paying-for-college process!
College on the Cheap’s street team asked students what they thought the most common freshman year spending mistakes were: two answers kept coming up. Watch the video to see what they are!