1) Choosing Student Loans
Learn the differences, make the right choice.
Tips and Advice
- Federal vs. Private Student Loans
- Paying For College Checklist
- Student Loan Options
- The Student Loan Checklist
- Choosing Private Student Loans
- Student loans: 7 smart tactics for choosing the right one
- Tips for a successful student loan application
- Student loans overview
- Basic information about student loans
- How to choose student loans
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I need a private loan?
- If I need money to pay college costs not covered by financial aid, what can I do?
- Why is a federal student loan better than a private student loan?
- What are the different types of student loans available for my child?
- How do I tell the difference between student loans?
Don Betterton discusses the hierarchy of loans and the proper approach to student borrowing with a group of parents of college students.
College on the Cheap’s street team went back out again and interviewed another round of students. One of the questions we asked them was if they knew what APR stands for. In a… More »