2) Choosing a College
Our bloggers share experiences of the college application process and the impact of cost.
Tips and Advice
- Your Academic Resume
- Don’t choose a college based on the sticker price
- Early Decision Applications
- Considering the cost of college in the admissions decision
- Competitive college applications – evaluating your chances of getting into the college of your dreams
- What you need to know about college admissions
SimpleTuition asked a group of college students if financial aid and/or their own financial situations affected their choice of colleges. Check out what they had to say!
A group of parents of college students discuss their children’s college selection processes, and reflect on how finances played a role in the final decision.