5) Financial Aid Applications
What does FAFSA stand for? Find out here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I just received something from IDOC. What is it?
- What happens if my family owns a business or farm?
- What happens if the FAFSA only has space for a few colleges and I applied to 14?
- I am divorced, but I have remarried. Does my current spouse’s financial information have to be entered on financial aid forms?
- I am divorced; do I have to enter my former spouse’s financial data on the financial aid forms?
Financial aid consultant Paul Wrubel explains the FAFSA and the CSS Profile forms.
College on the Cheap’s street team went out again and interviewed college students, this time asking them what FAFSA stands for. For those of you who don’t know, the FAFSA is the most… More »