Scholarships in Alabama
As with other states, there are a number of scholarships in Alabama available to students who require financial help.
Most applications for scholarships are made after you have received the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. However, some scholarships require that you apply directly and independently of the FAFSA and there are some strict deadlines for these. As funds are often limited, make sure that you apply for these scholarships promptly.
The search tool on this website will allow you to find the most suitable scholarship for you from our resources. You simply have to provide the information requested and the results will be displayed in a clear and concise format with full details of the scholarships.
- Alabama Commission on Higher Education/Student Grant Program. These are for students who have demonstrated excellence through their service, leadership and academic study throughout High School. Six scholarships are given, each between $250 and $500 for the year.
- ACHE Junior & Community College Performing Arts Scholarship Program. Scholarships under this program are available to those students wishing to undertake a performance arts program at public junior or community colleges in Alabama.
- Alabama Student Assistance Program. The Alabama Student Assistance Program provides public funds for scholarships for those students who qualify for financial need. It is the only need-based program in this state for Alabama residents and can also be used for post-graduate programs.
- NAJA Graduate Scholarship Program. The National Association of Junior Auxiliaries, Inc. (NAJA) was established in 1941 with the purpose of uniting members to perform charitable services for the public and children in particular.
Please use the search tool on this website to find the best scholarships in Alabama for you. You will also be provided with details of how and where to apply, as well as deadline dates.
Scholarships by State
- Delaware Scholarship
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Tennessee Hope Scholarship
- Tennessee Lottery Scholarship
- West Virginia