Does your GPA factor into Merit Aid? College on the Cheap team investigates.
College on the Cheap’s street team asked students a tough question – whether or not a star high school athlete with a C+ average could receive merit-based aid for college. Think you know the answer? You might be surprised. Watch the video and find out, and as always, check back in for more College on the Cheap updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid Scholarship Scams
- Dont Risk Losing Scholarship Money
- How Do I Find Scholarships?
- How to Search for a Scholarship
- How To Write Winning Scholarship Essays
- Maximizing Free Money
- Never Give Up
- Search Scholarship Money
- Watch Out For Scholarship Scams
- When Is A Good Time To Look?
- Who Is Eligible For Scholarships?