How do I find scholarships?
Start searching for scholarships with your financial aid office or former high school’s guidance department – even if you’ve been out of high school for a few years. Sometimes your employer (or your parent’s employer) might have scholarships to offer. Even your local town or city hall may offer scholarships for locals. When looking for scholarships, always be on the lookout, and don’t dismiss the small ones. A $500 scholarship from your town’s garden club may seem insignificant, but it’s $500 you did not need to borrow. Every little bit helps.
There are also several scholarship services online that can provide accurate options, such as our partner, Cappex.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid Scholarship Scams
- College On The Cheap Gpa And Merit Aid
- Dont Risk Losing Scholarship Money
- How to Search for a Scholarship
- How To Write Winning Scholarship Essays
- Maximizing Free Money
- Never Give Up
- Search Scholarship Money
- Watch Out For Scholarship Scams
- When Is A Good Time To Look?
- Who Is Eligible For Scholarships?